Mineral Resources Regional Business Awards
Proudly brought to you by the Rockingham Kwinana Chamber of Commerce
Celebrating over 30 years, the Mineral Resources Regional Business Awards recognise and reward local businesses for their outstanding and excellent achievements to the region.
We are seeking nominations to acknowledge and promote the outstanding businesses and business people of the region. The annual regional business awards do more than just promote businesses that are keen to apply for these awards. By completing the application package you are encouraged to look back and access your business skills, probe into your key areas, highlight your achievements and identify your benchmarks and milestones, with a focus on reviewing your future plans. The regional business awards are an ideal time to measure just how far you have come in the business community.
Over $20,000 in PRIZES
Entries are open to all businesses in the region with incredible prizes on offer from our Major Sponsors. Terms and Conditions for eligibility are available here.
Nominations OPEN – Wednesday 9th May 2018 10am
Nominations CLOSE – Friday 15th June 2018 4pm
Applications OPEN – Monday 18th June 2018 10am
Applications CLOSE – Friday 20th July 2018 4pm
Finalists Announced – Friday 3rd August 2018 10am
Winners Announced – Saturday 25th August 2018 – Gala Awards Presentation Eventing – 6:30pm til late
The RKCC Executive Committee, At The 2017 Awards Night
Wondering Why YOU Should Enter The Awards??
Research shows the two main reasons for entering the awards are it provides a business opportunity and a personal challenge. Other reasons to enter;
- The awards can be used as a formal business planning process, allowing review for what you do best and what needs attention.
- Opportunity to benchmark your business against other businesses within the same industry.
- A chance for industry and peer recognition of the business.
- Reward your staff for all their efforts.
- Becoming a finalist or winner can increase staff morale and development.
- Credibility amongst customers and the general community from being a finalist or winner of an award program.
- The awards provide exposure for the business including media.
- An entitlement to be recognised as a champion within the business community
Who should I bring to the presentation evening?
Bring staff members and use the evening as a thank you and celebration. Bring suppliers because, like your staff, you need them to operate. Bring your family, as they are your support through the good times and bad.