4 Ways Parklife Group Can Make Your Brand Stand Out
Starting a new business can be daunting, especially when it comes to cutting through the noise. Think about it; there are millions of other businesses out there competing for the spotlight. That’s why having a brand that stands out and grips the spotlight is important. What better way to have a fighting chance than teaming with a design agency who knows their stuff. Here are four ways Parklife Group can make your brand stand out!
01. Parklife Group does their market research so your business doesn’t fall behind
Research is an important part of creating your business. When you researched how your competitors stacked up when it came to their products and services, did you also look at their design? That’s where we come in. You know how your products work. You know the kind of services you want to offer your customers.
At Parklife Group, we look at the design aspects of your branding. We research your competitors and see how they stack up. From there, we take your branding a step further. We make sure your business doesn’t fall behind and blend in with the crowd.
02. Our designers at Parklife Group know how colours work to make your brand stand out
A recent branding package we completed for Chaston Financial Solutions
Neon pink doesn’t go with muddy brown. Colours affect us mentally and emotionally, and it plays an important role in marketing.
As designers, we know how colours work. We understand how different colours help people engage with your brand. We know the right combination of colours that will give your brand the bold standout effect it needs while making your customers act the way you want them to.
03. A designer makes sure your branding is professional, polished, and timeless
A branding package we completed for The British Brekkie Co.
Your skills with Paint, Google Images, and PowerPoint isn’t going to cut it if you want a stand out brand.
Having a professional, polished, and timeless brand design is essential to give your business a fighting chance in the market. Unlike other cheap online marketplaces that offer plagiarised designs which can tarnish your business’ reputation, at Parklife Group, we create custom logos and a brand that is yours alone.
04. With a Parklife Group, your brand is seamlessly integrated into digital and print formats
Stand out branding is consistent branding. Your brand doesn’t begin and end with a logo and a business card. Branding is print and digital. Our design team can design other essential branding and marketing material for your business such as vehicle signage, DL brochures, and letterheads. Do you have a Facebook page? We can also design your profile picture and cover image. What about a creating and designing website for your business? We can do all of that as well. Our in-house copywriter writes all your website content as well!
Do you want your business to stand out?
We offer various branding and website packages to help you create a strong and memorable brand that stands out above the noise. Find out more about the branding packages here. Do you want to have a friendly chat about your branding and what we can do for you? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at 9524 7621!
Assisting you to ensure your employees reach their full potential.
Have you seen the latest issue of Chamber Connections?
This is the May 2018 publication from The Sound Telegraph. Some great information about the RKCC and members. Have a read and share the post with your business colleagues.
How do I know what to look for when choosing a digital marketing company?
There are thousands of digital marketing companies out there offering Google and Facebook and, as a business owner myself, I know how confusing it can be deciding on who you should spend your marketing dollars with.
When selecting a marketing company to look after your advertising, these are the things to look out for:
- Are they a Google Premier Partner? Premier Partners are audited by Google for the performance of their campaigns. The person managing your campaign is Google certified and a master at building campaigns to give you your desired outcome such as more calls, leads, sales, brand awareness or engagement. Keeping up a high standard means you’re in good hands! They also have a direct contact within Google which means that they have access to new Google features and applications.
- What type of reporting do they offer? You should be able to access your reports when you want to. Your marketing company should have a reporting dashboard which allows you to access the data 24/7 and transparent digital marketing companies will record and track all the calls they are delivering so you can see your true return on investment (ROI). You should be able to see all your keywords, not just the top performing ones, as well as how much you are paying per click. Be warned, some companies will add a margin to your clicks. Make sure you ask the question! You also need to know if you own the data. Can you have campaigns set up using your business account, not theirs? This is important because if you decide to stop using that company you may lose all the keywords and text ads that have been written. Essentially you are starting from scratch which will mean it will take up to 3 months build up momentum with the campaign again.
- Where is the work being done? So, if you bought the campaign in Australia, the person managing the campaign should be in Australia, right? That isn’t the case for a lot of agencies who outsource to save costs. The problem with that approach is that it can take time to action changes when required and their terminology can sometimes be different to ours. I’ve seen a scrap metal wrecker coming up for used car sales even though all they do is wreck the car for scrap metal, and that’s down to a simple mistake because of a misunderstanding.
- What’s a reasonable management fee to pay to manage your advertising? A lot of businesses will charge a management fee and take a margin on top of the clicks. Transparent digital marketing companies won’t have any hidden fees. A good provider will charge anywhere between 20 to 35 per cent management fee and won’t take a margin. Again, make sure you ask the question.
- Can they provide case studies? A good digital marketing company should be able to provide you with examples of results from other businesses in your industry, to give you an idea of the results you could expect for a certain advertising spend.
- Negotiating the contract term. Many business owners want flexible month-to-month contracts, while digital marketing companies will want you to sign a contract. Before signing any contract, you should clearly understand the pricing, contract length, renewal status and cancellation procedure. You need to consider that many digital campaigns, particularly pay per click (Adwords) and SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) programs, take several months to build results. You need at least four months for the campaigns to be optimised for Adword and SEO takes a minimum of 6 to 9 months to show real results, so longer contracts are sometimes needed to get the desired objective.
I hope that’s given you some insight on what to look out for when it comes to choosing a digital marketing company. If you would like more advise on digital marketing, please feel free to contact me directly on 0413 444 025 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Sales Specialist
Find Out If Your Website Could Be Performing Better?
Find out what might be missing in your website, SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and overall digital presence and get advice about the quality of your design, text, images and video – to see if it may be able to convert to leads and sales at a better rate.
Glenn Heaton from Perth Local Marketing has just completed the new RKCC website and video, and is available to chat with members about their digital marketing.