Date(s) - 30/05/2017
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The Cruising Yacht Club
FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM
It’s FREE; it’s Easy and It Works
In today’s world, every time a person picks up a phone they’re looking for a business.
So, be THE business they find!
When: Tuesday 30th April
Where: The Cruising Yacht Club, 1 Val Street, Rockingham
COST: RKCC MEMBERS + 1 GUEST – COMPLIMENTARY ENTRY.
COST: NON-MEMBERS – $15.00 ENTRY FEE
Each attendee will receive TRAINING NOTES and nibbles will be supplied, however the event does not include drinks, the bar will be open to purchase drinks.
This training / seminar sun-downer is PERFECT for small, medium and / or large businesses.
Whether you have a social media presence or not, you will take away valuable information GUARANTEED.
Hosted by MDVS Facebook Specialists and Business Services Director, Sharyn McCaskey
Sharyn will share with you:
- Should you be on social media and what platform should you be on?
- How social media should be actioned,
- How to STOP selling on social media and start connecting,
- Simple tricks that WORK like the importance of @tagging,
- Why videos really work on Facebook and how it only takes two minutes to do one,
- How to schedule your posts for a week in less than 30 minutes on both Facebook and Instagram,
- Creating an optimised Facebook business page,
- The importance of having multiple administrators,
- Finding pages to follow on Facebook,
- Types of status updates,
- Should you link Instagram and Facebook? and
- Sharing content from others
This will be an interesting and informative overview of Facebook and Instagram.
In a quick and action filled 45-minute presentation which includes questions and answers you will be BLOWN away by just how simply Facebook and Instagram can be, if USED to your advantage.
This event is brought to you by MDVS Business Services, your Facebook Specialists and sponsored by The Cruising Yacht Club of Rockingham and with the support of the Rockingham Kwinana Chamber of Commerce.
Did you know…
- A professionally run Facebook page often trumps a website search on Google.
- Over 85,000 Rockingham residents are on Facebook page and Instagram, most have both.
- Your customers don’t go looking for a business, they post on social media “Does anyone know a good ABC?
- Facebook and Instagram are valuable assets that can be sold as part of your business.
- These FREE platforms allow you to interact with your customers, showcase staff, specials and milestones consistently and done correctly without intrusion.
Why spend time with Sharyn McCaskey: –
- Is a certified Trainer with over 25 years real business experience
- Has a working understanding of social media and is a specialist on Facebook
- Has facilitated Facebook and Marketing to over 15,000 clients, including corporations, many small businesses and the government.
- Is a South Coast Regional Chamber of Commerce Business Woman of the Year
- Is constantly a winner or finalist in many business awards, from Business Centres and Chambers of Commerce, including Micro Business Operator in 2015.
- Has flown/driven to 27 regional towns/districts nationally teaching Facebook marketing including the major tourist destination Jindabyne NSW and Ned Kelly Tourist region Jerrilderie NSW.
- Most attendees of Sharyn’s seminars are referrals from past clients.
- Her own organic reach is not unheard of to hit 28,000 with only 500 likes and her clients get those results as well
- Some of the clients she manages include The Gourmet Butcher, Yes Loans/John Hughes Group, Malibu Fresh Essentials, The Rockingham Beach Cup, Visit Rockingham and City Farmers Dog Wash Division.
This event is fully booked.