Date(s) - Mar 10
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
The RKCC Presents the 2019 International Women’s Day Celebration
With thanks to our International Women’s Day (IWD) Sponsors – Hotel Clipper & City of Rockingham (Sponsorship opportunities available for discussion.)
Join us on Sunday the 10th of March 2019 to celebrate the achievements of Women.
The celebration program is as follows and we hope you can join us:
Women’s Expo – Free and open to the general public 9am to 12pm
- Stalls selected to specifically cater to Women and Women in Business
- Seeking Stall holders – Are you a Women in Business, or do you have a product that is designed for Women?
- Stalls will have 1 x dressed Table 1.8m in the newly refurbished Hotel Clipper
- High foot traffic thanks to Rockingham Rotary adjacent to the Hotel Clipper
- Arrival of Guests for the International Women’s Day Lunch
- Opportunity to provide promotional items in Lunch VIP Guest Bags
- Price includes 1 x Ticket to lunch and advertising leading up to the day via the RKCC Social Media Networks
- We are seeking expressions of interest for Stall holders, contact the RKCC Office via email@example.com
International Women’s Day – ‘Pearls of the Sound’ Program
Do you know a “Pearl” of the Sound?
The Rockingham Kwinana Chamber of Commerce is asking residents to consider nominating a local woman who lives or works within Rockingham or Kwinana and whose efforts make a difference to our community, particularly women and girls.
A ‘Pearl’ is not necessarily a woman in a high profile community service role, but can be a woman who quietly goes about making a difference to our community and people with her actions.
Finalists will be awarded in the categories of Business Achievement, Personal Achievement, Community Achievement and Young Achievement for under 30’s.
Nomination forms are now available from the RKCC office, and online at www.rkcc.org.au and will be accepted until 5 pm, Wednesday 13 February 2019.
Nominees will be honoured, finalists and the overall winner will be announced at the Women’s Expo and Long Lunch, March 10.
INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY CELEBRATION LUNCH – 12:30 TO 3 PM
With thanks to the City of Rockingham we have been fortunate to secure the world renowned inspirational and motivational speaker, Nina Hobson. Nina will inspire you to step outside of your comfort zone, pursue your dreams and be relevant to your community. You can find further information about Nina here: http://www.ninahobson.com
Your Celebratory Lunch Ticket includes:
- Bubbles on arrival
- 2 Course Lunch & Desert Stack
- VIP Guest Bags
- Celebrate the inaugural “Pearls of the Sound”
- Raffles & Giveaways
Book your ticket today to celebrate and mark the achievements of Women in the Region and remember #BalanceisBetter