Each month we have highlighted our Executive Board Members, this month we thought it would be a good time to give you some tips on how you can make your membership to continue to work for you and your business. But most importantly, if you are unsure of how to utilise your membership to benefit your business don’t be a stranger and come and speak to us in the Office as we’re here to help and to support.
How to make the Chamber work for you in 5 steps
- Embrace the Chamber as a primary marketing strategy – Your membership includes a myriad of opportunities and options to assist you to attract new clients, expand your visibility and build your business
- Attend Events – If you take nothing else from the resources within the Chamber, attending chamber events will recoup your investment ten-fold. There is no simpler, or cost effective strategy to grow your business than to get out and connect with other professionals and entrepreneurs.
- Build Relationships – Success in business and in life is all about relationships. Investing in a Chamber of Commerce membership opens the door to success and supplies the resources to get there.
- Be Strategic – There is no conceivable way you can connect directly, or build solid relationships with, every Chamber of Commerce member. There simply isn’t enough time. But not all Chamber members are created equal. Some of them, because of their company characteristics, business situation or market sector, hold more potential.
- Contribute value to other members – Membership is a two-edged sword. Not only does becoming part of the Chamber of Commerce allow access to a network of prospects and professional services, it also holds the opportunity to showcase your talents and skillsby sharing value. This can be accomplished by being of service to members on a one-to-one basis, but there is another option that holds much more potential: acting as a Chamber resource. In this capacity, you will be endorsed as more credible and competent. Also, you will reach more members faster.
** IF YOU FEEL YOU NEED MEMBERSHIP BUSINESS REVIEW AND WANT TO DISCUSS HOW THE CHAMBER CAN HELP YOU MORE? CONTACT TONY OR DIANA ON 9592 3333 **